Friday 24 May 2013

What my blog is for?

Why I created my blog?

I was asked to create a blog to post various topics revolving around the media industry and my media course. What I  have included in my blog was pieces of work that I have done in the past and other blogs that have inspired and gave me ideas for my blog. My blog will have sources including still and moving images.

What I hope to achieve from doing all of this is to make my blog as interesting as I possibly can about media, and hopefully throughout the year watch my blog grow and improve I will continue posting my work and other inspirations.

So far I have included a copyright article, various blogs that I have searched through and gotten ideas from. also I have posted adverts that have inspired me for the energy drink advert that is currently in production, also I have include a few unrelated trailers but I put them on because they are so stylized and i think that they are interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment