Friday 24 May 2013

Evaluation


Evaluation 

For the past three days I have been working on a blog, I was asked to create a blog to include work and inspirations about my work and what revolves around the media industry. This blog includes previous work of mine, energy drink commercials which have giving me ideas for my upcoming production of an energy advert, Posts including links to blogs which have inspired me through the production of my own personal blog and articles of basic media interest. 

When starting out my blog I was just posting basic stuff such as trailers for movies and games, throughout the time of being on blogger I have been adding to my blog. I chose a basic template for my blog which is easy to search around and very accessible for any viewer. At first I chose images given on the site when I added and began posting articles I found the picture quiet tacky so I took it down and added a plain colour in the background it may be simple but I found it quiet effective. 

After watching my blog grow a bit I wanted to add a header, I created my head on Adobe photoshop using to themes and blending them together with the exclusion option, after blending I added a variety of selected brushes e.g stars, vortex and dragons. Then i added text when the banner was completed I added it to the head of my blog. 

 After finishing the header I began posting articles on copyright infringement and the process of creating my banner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment